If you are looking for HP Tango Smart Home driver, so you have come to the right place. Here you can find it for all operating systems.
You may have noticed that your HP Tango Smart Home printer is not responding to commands, or that it stops working in the middle of an important job. You may have given the printer the command to print but nothing happened. If this has happened to you, it is time to upgrade the driver on your computer. To download and install a new HP Tango Smart Home driver, you can follow the instructions below.
If you have HP printer, you’ll need to install a HP Tango Smart Home driver. This software enables your computer to connect with the printer’s hardware and communicate with the software. The printer driver stores default print settings, but you can also change these settings to suit your particular needs. This software helps you print documents and other materials with your chosen printer. It is recommended that you install the latest version of the driver for HP Tango Smart Home printer.
Specification for HP Tango Smart Home software
|Category||HP Printer Drivers|
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian|
|Operating systems||Windows / Mac OS / Linux|
The HP Tango Smart Home is a modern multifunctional device that is ideal for both specialized and amateur use. A distinctive feature of the printing device is the presence of the device for reading different types of drives (Compact Flash, Memory Stick Duo, MMC. SD, etc.). It should also be noted the original ink, which can withstand the original saturation of colors while preserving in a photo album for 300 years.
The main advantages of the HP Tango Smart Home printer:
- The maximum resolution in color printing – 9600×2400 dpi;
- Low weight of 8.1 kg (easy and convenient transportation);
- Support of one of the most popular operating systems – Windows (the device is also adapted for Mac OS);
- High quality 2 inch LCD display for displaying information.
Users need to go through the procedure of installing specialized software before using the multifunction device. Not only the possibility of working with the device, but also the efficiency of its functionality will depend on it. Therefore, you should download a high-quality and up-to-date driver for your HP Tango Smart Home printer. On this page of our site every visitor can download the necessary software.
The HP Tango Smart Home driver from the well-known Hewlett Packard manufacturer is a monochrome laser printer for home printing. It has a stylish compact design and high speed printing. This device is easy to use and can print at 1200×600 dpi resolution on almost any A4 paper. The device runs on a cartridge MLT-D108S, which has high performance and reliability. To connect this printer to your computer, download the driver for HP Tango Smart Home from our website.
For delivering and repeating high contrast records, the HP Tango Smart Home printer comes stacked for bear, with a 500MHz processor and 128MB of RAM installed. HP rates its first-page-out rate (the time it takes the principal page to get done with printing amid a multipage print work) at 8.5 seconds, however amid our tests it showed improvement over that. (More on that later.) The unit has a 35-sheet programmed record feeder (ADF) for unattended duplicating and faxing, and also bolster for programmed duplexing, for unattended two-sided printing. A 100Mbps Ethernet interface makes it available to every one of the workstations in your office, and HP’s ePrint administration permits you to send archives to this printer from about any cell phone anyplace on the planet through a printer-particular email address. (More on that later, too.) You should place this machine where you can link it to a switch or nearby PC; it doesn’t bolster Wi-Fi.
Download printer software
HP Tango Smart Home driver download
|Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP on 32-bit, 64-bit||Download|
|Mac OS X||Download|
Here is the driver for the HP Tango Smart Home printer. Already complete and fully ready for download version 1.00. These “drivers” are adapted to multilingual users, but in the settings you can place a checkbox in any language, it and the installation window will pop up.
Operating systems that will be suitable for the HP Tango Smart Home printer drivers:
- Windows Vista and XP on 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit;
- Windows Vista and XP on 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit;
- MacOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x.
The drivers are placed in the EXE file, weighing twenty megabytes for Windows systems. For Mac the weight ranges from 7.8 to 18 MB, depending on the discharge and modification of the operating system.
The drivers for HP Tango Smart Home already contain a program for printing, scanning, and color adjustments. If you have several identical printing devices connected to your computer, the universal driver will allow you to operate all at once.
Installing HP Tango Smart Home software
How to install HP Tango Smart Home driver?
How to Install Printer HP Tango Smart Home Drivers in Windows:
- Please you must first download the HP Tango Smart Home driver on the links were provided.
- Once the driver is downloaded, Attach the USB printer to the USB laptop / computer and the printer is turned on.
- After that just open the driver file that you have downloaded, wait until the installation process is complete.
- To check the success or failure please open your Microsoft Word file and press CTRL + P, then by default in the Printer Name emerging type of printer installed.
How to Install Printer HP Tango Smart Home Drivers in Mac Os X:
Installing the printer driver HP Tango Smart Home on Mac OS X needs to be done, if notebook or your PC is not directly recognise the device you have connected printers.To do so you can follow the steps below:
- Please open System Preferences
- Open Print & Fax
- Click the plus sign (+) under the printer panel section (To add Printer)
- Click on the button Failure Mac OS X, so it displays all types of printers available
- Choose type of printer that you want to install and click Add